Sunday, October 11, 2009

So here I am at the start of my illness.  It's a dark illness Senioritis is. First, it takes over your mind and then it slowly takes over your body. Then, when it's done with it's final stages all you wanna do is buy a keg, skip your classes, and morph into rowdy frat boy status. I'm trying to prevent this though. I fought through my Senioritis yesterday and actually took the time to take my SAT. Funny part is, none of the schoosl in my state require SAT, this is all part of my getaway. 



(Trust me, this question was a doozy)


For the most part it was pretty easy and now I have the daunting task of waiting a whole twenty nine days before I can see my results. It's almost as if they wanted a whole generation of teenagers to fall into a paranoia ridden angst fulled depression. These next few weeks should be agonizing to say the least, but it's just another list of things to add to my "Worries of the Future" list. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right?


Everyone keeps assuring me, I'll done fine, but it's falling on deaf ears. In my mind, I've gotten a composite score of 0 and every college in America has decided I'm not what they're looking for. These are rational fears right?






Song that's been keeping me less moody this week: Fireflies by Owl City


No comments:

Post a Comment