Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 3 of my SAT score wait.
IT'S KILLING ME.




I'm here and ready to do my actual post for the day. While I was gone, I looked at colleges in my state and all sorts of crazy stuff like that. My friend Pope and I did some searching and I'm not really sure. I've got a few colleges here in Louisiana that I'm going to apply too. They are sort of back ups for if I get denied from some of the colleges I really want to go to.


Speaking of which, I am about 95% done with my Smith application. All I really have to do is finish up my personal essay and get my SAT scores.


Then I'm going to start on my URI and NYU applications. Then it's off to finish my in state applications. I'm an the busy bee, don't you agree?


Not really much going on today; I listened to Fireflies about thirty million times while I was working on stuff. God, it keeps me calm. I'll probably have it on repeat when I fill out my NYU application. (FUCK I'M NERVOUS FOR THAT ONE.) 


Highlight of my day: Almost got hit by a bus. OMGROFLOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment