Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This blog is is dedicated to my dearest Atrso Daddy. More on him later.

So, you might notice there is a giant gap between my last post and this one. (As if anyone reads this.)


A combination of things have happened to cause this unexpected time gap.

Well, the first thing was me being a super lazy cunt. Yes, I admit it. I am lazy and I forgot all about this blog.
Senioritis not only affected my stupid school work (check out my C in Algebra 3), but it has leaked into my personal life. So yeah, in short, I'm lazy and forgot about my duty as a blogger to tell you useless things about my average life.


Now, the second thing that happened is bittersweet. My computer died. It just up and died and I don't really know what happened or why, but I like to think it was divine intervention. 

I was getting really caught up in my internets and pushing my real life farther and farther away. I was done to like one friend and a few people who texted me when they had nothing better to do. It was sad.Yeah, it sucked because I was sorta bored and I missed all my sweet internurt friends. 


Now, I've got a computer and I'm back in business kiddos. Some major scholastic things have happened to me. Ready?
1. I got my SAT score (1570, I'm not very proud, IDK. D; )
2. I took my ACT. (WAITING FOR SCORES; I HATE THE WAIT.)
3. I finished my NSU application and found some kids who I could room with.


So, basically shit is kind of cash and I'm not being to lazy. (Or, as lazy as I could be.)
There we go, an update.


PS. Astro Daddy, I love you. I did this for you. Did I make you proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment